Skip to main content

Get Help

Do you need help with food, housing, health care, crisis services, or managing your utility bills?  Please call 2-1-1 or visit to connect with a program, nonprofit or community agency in your area that can assist.

United Way of Western Connecticut offers several programs that can help residents with immediate needs: